"Exclusive Items" you find under our Accessories section means that you will not be able to find the same style or model anywhere including our partners' own official site.
They are exclusively sold on Descato.com!!
Finger size changes throughout the day depending on temperature and other factors. Do not measure when your fingers are cold, as that is when fingers are at their smallest. For a comfortable fit, it is best to measure at room temperature at the end of the day when fingers are at their largest.
Follow the steps below for finger measurement:
1) Find a piece of string or strip of paper no wider than 1/2".
2) Wrap it around the base of the finger. Make sure it is not wrapped too tightly, as the ring should be able to slide easily over the knuckle.
3) Mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps.
4) Measure from the starting end of the string/paper to the mark.
5) Use this measurement and our ring size reference chart to determine your ring size.
Ask the intended recipient for his/her finger size.
Borrow the recipient's ring and slide it down a tapered candle. Mark where it falls on the candle and measure the candle circumference according to the instructions above.
Copyright © 2016-2018 Descato.com. All rights reserved.